Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Day After Christmas

Today we decided to head to Lexington and do a little shopping. Since I didn't get ANYTHING for my birthday I made D feel guilty enough to go buy me a new digital camera that I had been wanting. It was on our list of things we needed and when we were in NY we liked the one A had. We almost bought one while in NY, because they were actually cheaper. But, they were sold out. So, anyway, we went to Best Buy and picked that up. It was on sale too. Then I ran into Garden Ridge to find a tote to use as a toy box. I also got some new bar stools. They were on sale and since we painted the kitchen yellow, the ones I had didn't look good anymore. Then we went to Culver's to eat. A was wild. Most of the time R is the wild one, but A definitely has his moments. He just wants to run around! R sat and ate while A fought with me the entire time! Then we went to Meijers. R saw a buggy that had a car in front that was part of the buggy. We were trying to get it for them to ride in and we weren't fast enough. R threw a fit!!! Finally we got it and they rode around. They were so dang cute! I even had a lady tell me I needed to get a picture of them. But, when it was time to leave, R had another melt down. Not because he had to get out of the one he had been riding in, but because we wouldn't let him in a different one. D had to take them to the car while I checked out. We then headed home and were lazy the rest of the evening!

No comments: