Happy Valentine's Day!! We had a great day today!! When I woke up this morning, I heard the boys giggling and jabbering. David wasn't in bed, so I got up to go get the boys. But, they were already downstairs. When I came down, David had blown up a bunch of balloons and the boys were having a great time playing with them. I thought it was a great start to our Valentine's Day. David made french toast and after we ate, we played for a while. I had bought the boys some heart suckers and D a small box of chocolates. D actually got me a VS gift card, a box of chocolate covered strawberries, and a card. I was very surprised!! Mostly because of the strawberries. I had asked him to get me some many years ago and he decided to get me the stuff to make them (it's cheaper that way :-). But, this year he bought them already made from a candy store! (I think this may be the first step in the right direction on gift giving!!) A little later D had to go over to the town house to fix part of the fence that had been blown down during the high winds that we had the other day. Mom came over around 10:40am to babysit. I wanted to go on a date with D, but knew if we went at night, it would be crowded and crazy. So, we decided for lunch and a movie. We went to Movie Tavern in Lexington. It's a movie theater that serves food. It was great!! We saw the movie "He's Just Not That Into You". It was sooo good! I loved it! We got home around 3. Dad and J came over around 5 to visit us. They never stay long, but it was fun to see them. A wanted to go home with Papaw. And once I got him to finally come to me, R wanted Papaw. I'm sure it made his day! The rest of the evening was just dinner, baths and bed. I hope everyone else had a great day!
2 comments:
awesome valentines day!! I'm SO impressed! Tell D he did a good job!
We went and saw that movie too! We really liked it, except I set my purse down in water and everything was soaked when we left. I've never heard of that movie place. We'll have to try it out.
Have you thought anymore about the Anthem 5k?
Post a Comment