Friday, February 27, 2009

Before and After

So, for a while now I've been going darker and shorter with my hair. It's been pretty gradual and not a big change. Well, today I finally just did it how I wanted. I love it. It looks better when I look in the mirror than it does in these pics! LOL! It has given me a totally different look. I don't think I look like myself at all.

This is stage 2


This is stage 1

And here it is now!!!!!!!!!!

David surprised me on this one, but it does show the cut!



5 comments:

D'ann said...

that's awesome! I love how the cut shapes around your head and frames your face!! I think you look good with bangs too! I've been wanting to try some bangs, but have been too afraid - it's been since early high school since i had any ;->

Shiloh said...

I was so nervous about the bangs too! But, I love them. I do have to get use to them though. My hair has NEVER been this short or this dark!!! I do like it though!

Hmachine said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It's fun to change things up a bit. I remember when J was little, I got a really short cut and she didn't even recognize me. She clung to D for about an hour until she was SURE it was me!! :) Super fun and sassy! :)

Hmachine said...

p.s AWESOME colar bones!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOAH!! I can't believe you did it! It is TOTALLY different, but very awesome! Congrats...now what will you do with it when you run?! :)hahaha