Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do socks really disappear?

We finally cleaned out our garage a couple of weeks ago. I've been accused I don't know how many times of throwing away socks! Hmmmmmm....... Of course socks go missing when you just throw them in the garage because they have grass on them! Needless to say, we have a new rule! Shake out socks and put them in the hamper. I'm glad D agreed to the rule. Maybe it was because I was so upset! lol. For every sock in the picture, it's match is under it. I think there's 26 socks here!


3 comments:

Hmachine said...

o.k. that is halarious. L does that ALL the time. I find his socks EVERYWHERE and it drives me crazy!!! He thinnks he has to take them off to go to the bathroom, if they get slightly wet, or if he's jumping on the tramp, so they are all over. I think that picture's pretty halarious, though! :)

Shiloh said...

Umm.. Hello! L is 3!! D is 36!!!

D'ann said...

that cracks me up!! I have the same issue with M's socks and shoes. How do I get my kids to put things where they go when not even my hubby is consistent?