Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday David!

Happy 36th birthday D!! On Saturday I surprised D with a family get together/party. I had been planning it for a while, but wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off. Finally I came up with a plan. D and I would go to our neighbors. I told D that we were going to go over there for an hour to bowl on the wii and then we'd come back to our house and eat. It worked! D was surprised. Or should I say "confused". He thought I was surprised too. It took him a little for it to sink in. lol. Anyway, it was a great night visiting with his family. Thanks to all that came and helped!!

One of the gifts was a card that J made!


H trying to hide her belly! I'm not sure why!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday David!

I see the boys got the red tricycles. We picked up the pink/purple one for Avery. she LOVES her "bicycle". She wakes up begging to go ride it.