Last night we took the kids to the fair. Their friend (and neighbor) Brody went too. They had a blast! However, after We had been there a while and the kids were getting tired, Ryan was in the fun house and was either pushed or ran in to a metal corner. Well, he comes out crying with a face full of blood! I freaked out! David got him and was trying to look at it. He took Ry's shirt off and held it on. I took off trying to find help thinking they'd stay put. I finally found help and then couldn't find them! I was so stressed out. All I could think about was how nasty that thing was and his cut. Finally we found each other. By then it had stopped bleeding so they just checked his eyes and put a dressing over the cut. I thought we were headed home to evaluate whether or not we were going to the emergency room and at least clean the cut. But, Ryan had other plans and wanted to ride more rides. I guess that was a good sign. We dent take him in, but probably should have. We cleaned it out with q tip and peroxide (and he didn't even cry!) and poorly put three butterfly bandages on. Then we wrapped his head to try to keep him from touching it in his sleep. I can't tell if it's jus scab or if the bandages have moved but it looks pretty mangled. Oh well. It will scar, but hopefully it will fade with time. We still had fun and they are ready to go back! Me, not so much! I can't handle the rides like I use to!
Oh, and before we got in the car to go to the fair, Kodah got his truck stuck in his hair! It was knotted so bad! Luckily you can't even tell where we cut it out! I was afraid he would have to get all his hair cut!








No comments:
Post a Comment