I would have never thought I could do it, but I ran a 10k yesterday, July 4, 2012!! That's amazing to me! I have been running for a year now. I ran 1.4 miles July 5,2011 at an 13 min mile! Lol. Yesterdays race I ran 6.3 miles at a 10:16 min mile! I've came a long way. It's still hard. I think it will always be hard because you always tend to push a little harder. Luckily we had a mild winter and for the first time ever I got out an ran when it was only in the 30's. I think I ran once when it was 27! That's huge for me because I hate cold weather!! Now I'm finding that running in the cold was way better than the heat. It's been in the mid to high 90's for a few weeks and we are running at 8 at night when it's still in the 80's. It's been crazy hot and dry! Luckily the humidity has stayed low... Well, until yesterday! Figures! But, somehow I managed to pull it off and run 6.3 in the morning in the humidity! I'm very proud of myself! As always, my amazing and supportive husband got the kids up and came down to cheer me on! I love my family!
After the race we went to Chris and Kims for lunch and then swimming at their apartment complex pool. Ayden learned to swim! He put his face under water and could swim! I thought Ryan would swim first but Ayden had mastered going under so he did it first.








No comments:
Post a Comment