Yay for Halloween! This year Ayden and Ryan seemed to be really in to Halloween. So, I decided to have a little party for the kids on Oct. 12. David and I made a haunted house in the basement out of boxes and black plastic. It turned out great and the kids loved it!! I didn't get any pictures of it!! I am so mad! I told David I was going to video it and the next day he took half the plastic down before I knew it!! Oh well! We also had pizza and a piƱata. It was a great party!
On Oct. 19, Ayden and Ryan went on their first school field trip without me!! I was so nervous, but they seemed to have had a great time at the pumpkin patch.
On Oct. 20, Ay and Ry had their last soccer game for 2012. We also went to the Berryman's annual Halloween party.
On the 27th, we went to the Hedden's annual fall party.
And, then, finally... Trick or Treat on the 31st! This was the first cold and wet Halloween since the boys started trick or treating. Of course, the only ones that noticed was the adults!!
I love October! I have been taking pictures with my camera, so not all are on my phone. Now I remember why I quit using my camera!! Having them on my phone us much easier to share!








No comments:
Post a Comment