Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Race for the Cure

On Saturday, the 6th, I ran the Race for the Cure again. I've ran it several times. It's always a good race and of course a good cause. This year was extra special to me because a few of my best friends ran it too! Rebecca, Nancy, and Christi! It was Nancy and Christi's first 5k!! Rebecca and I have done a few together before, but it's been several years ago. I was so proud of them!!! I didn't get a PR, but this was the next race after my PR, so I figured I can't get a new PR every race!! I still ran it in less than 10 min miles, so I was happy! My time was 30:08. We are supposed to run a race in Stanton on the 27th. I hope the girls improve their time and get hooked! IRS getting pretty cold out, so I know it will be hard for them to stick with it.

No comments: