Happy Thanksgiving! Today we are just hanging out at home. Last Saturday we had our T meal with Mom, R, A, and H. We missed big M and little M. They were busy with work and church conf. Tomorrow we will have our T meal with D's family here at our house (I'm going to start cooking today) and then Saturday we will head up to Dad's. I think Dad is going to fry fish or do something other than the traditional turkey dinner. Which is good, because we'll all be turkeyed out by then. We just drove out to Kmart, because they were having a sale on Pepsi and it gave us something to do. We let the boys walk and they were having the biggest time just running in the isle. That is the first time they've been to the toy isle. D had stuck R in the cart while we were looking at some toys. I was watching A. Then I turned around just in time to see R hit the floor. Yes, he had crawled out of the buggy right in front of D. LOL. Luckily he made a soft landing, but it of course scared me to death. I'm just praying he doesn't figure out how to crawl out of his crib anytime soon! It's a beautiful day outside. D and the boys are out playing. I'd better make them some lunch.........
No comments:
Post a Comment