Well, there hasn't been much going on this week. I did run a 5K on the treadmill in 30.40. Zoey got sick Saturday morning! She hasn't been sick much of her life, but these past 3 weeks have been bad for her. I don't know what was wrong with her this time, but she vomited about 10 times yesterday. YUCK! I've decided NO MORE PEOPLE FOOD! That's going to break her heart, but she isn't the one that had to clean up after her yesterday! She seems to be doing fine now.
We are thinking about going to New York for our 5th anniversary. It's more of just a short road trip. We are going with neighbors A & P. We plan to leave early (4am) on Friday the 5th and drive to NY. Stay there in the city on Friday night. Have all day Saturday to site see and then when we are done, just head back towards home. We plan on stopping to stay somewhere, but it's so expensive in NY, that we will just play it by ear on how far we feel like driving before stopping. That way we'll be able to get home at a decent time on Sunday too. We hope to see a Broadway Show (if times and $$ fall into place), ice skate at Rockefeller Center, see the Statue of Liberty, see Ground Zero, Empire state building, Time Square, Central Park.... etc. I just hope it's not freezing cold!!! I'm expecting that it will be, so I'll dress appropriately. Anyway, more on that later!
1 comment:
I didn't realize this was 5 years for you guys:) May will be 5 years for us- we've been trying to think about something to do for it.
Post a Comment