Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Zoey
The past two weeks Z has had some things going on. First, she got into my bag of Halloween candy. I thought she only had about 4 candy bars, but it was actually just 4 that she got out of the wrappers. So, for the next week, she vomited up wrappers! I was worried about her but she acted like she felt fine other than that. Finally the last time she vomited there were about 5 wrappers in it! So, I'm not sure how much she got! Then the night before that she wanted to go outside every hour. I got utwice and let her out in the middle of the night and then the last time she wanted out, I didn't let her. Well, she had an accident on the stairs. I thought she must have just drank a lot of water. Well, same thing last night when we got home. She hadn't had any accidents while we were at work, but she kept wanting outside. Then she walked across the floor and suddenly squatted and out came a bunch of bloody pee! Yuck! I called the vet and he said it was probably just a UTI. Then she did the same thing again in the kitchen. I felt so sorry for her. I've had those before and it's awful! I gave her some of the boys Motrin and she actually only made me get up with her twice last night. I was able to take her in this morning and get her on antibiotics. I hope she gets better soon. I love my baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhh, so sad. i didn't know you could give dogs motrin. hmm. You learn something new each day! :) Give her a hug.
Post a Comment