On Friday I booked a cruise to the Bahamas!!!!!! I am so excited!! It's in May. We will be driving down to Jacksonville, Fl and boarding the cruise. It's from Thurs - Mon. I'll miss my boys terribly, but I can't wait to go!! There is a girl at work and her bf that are going with us. They are new friends, but very laid back like us, so I think we'll have fun. Now I have motivation to go to the gym!!
The picture below is of Zoey after chewing up and eating a pack of gum for the second time! Before Christmas I was upstairs sitting in the floor wrapping gifts. Zoe came in there and sniffed me and I thought, hmm, you smell really good, like my wild berry gum! I went searching and sure enough she had got in my gym bag, in the small inside pocket and got the gum out. It was a fresh pack, so she ate at least 10 pieces and the wrappers and box. She did leave a little evidence, the same as in the pic. Both times she left me one piece of gum. Then the second time she got in my little purse and got the new pack of gum. Same thing. I couldn't believe she didn't even dump anything out while she was getting it. And, luckily it didn't make her sick. I guess I can't blame her. It's my favorite gum and smells sooo good. It's the Wrigley's wild berry. If I'm needing a snack, I can chew this gum and it does the trick!!
1 comment:
i am SO jealous you're going on a cruise!! And zoey's gum habit just cracks me up; she KNOWS what she wants, doesn't she?!
Post a Comment