Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ice Storm and catch up

We were lucky not to loose our power in the ice storm that hit last Monday night. I ended up working from home Tues and D's work called and said to wait until 10am to come in. I never got out of the house Tues. On Wed, it was my scheduled day to stay home anyway, so I didn't get out again!! The ice was so pretty, but it definitely caused lots of problems. I hate to see trees break and everyone lose power, but if it weren't for that, I don't mind it as long as I don't have to get out in it. Finally today it warmed up enough to get the boys out to play in the snow. I thought they'd hate being all bundled up, but they didn't mind it. R didn't even want to take the stuff off after we came in! Here are some pics! Oh, and I had been meaning to give an update on R getting out of his crib for anyone reading this.... he hasn't got out anymore!! YAY! So, we are still good for now.





2 comments:

D'ann said...

WOW!! That ice on your deck furniture is incredible! I didn't get out in the ice to take pics at all - we just holed up.
Cute pics of the kids; glad they liked the snow!

Hmachine said...

I love the way it looks on the trees too. To bad it does so much damage. I'm glad you are all doing well and it's fun to see the boys out playing in the snow!!! :) Now D doesn't have to shovel the sidewalks 3 times looking for someone to play with!! :)