Well, R climbed out of his crib on Saturday after his nap!! D and I were downstairs and we had the monitor on. We were busy so we didn't go up right away. We heard the boys laughing and jumping like they always do. I told D that I was starting to get nervous about leaving them in their crib while they were awake, because I was afraid that they would figure out how to get out. And then D said, yeah, sometimes it sounds like they are running around up there instead of just jumping in their beds. And then D went upstairs to get them and called down to me that R was in fact running around the room!! We never heard him fall, so he must of hung on pretty good and made a soft landing. So far he's not escaped anymore. Thanks goodness!! He's my good sleeper, so I think as long as we get him out as soon as he wakes up, I may be able to buy a little time before having to change his crib to a toddler bed. I think he must have struggled to get out, because his head just reaches the top of the crib. D said when he went to get him out on Sunday that he was trying to climb up, but couldn't do it. Here are some bath time pictures!! I did my best to pick out the censored ones!
2 comments:
super cute. L learned to climb out of his crib about this same time. . . good luck. They only get BETTER!!! :)
I LOVE the pictures; Bath-time pics are some of my most favorite ones of the kids! They look SO happy! Good luck on the climbing out; i would milk the crib for all it's worth - maybe use a net or tent on top. I truly didn't realize how often my toddlers would wake up during the night,... until they started climbing out and coming into our room each time!!
Post a Comment