How have I been out of high school for 20 years??? How?????? Wow. It sure doesn't seem that long ago. I guess that's a good thing.
We had our 20 year reunion Sat. at the Clay City Municipal building. Luckily facebook helped with a little planning, but no one ever wants to plan these things and not a of people even show up. I think they said 35 out of 125 came. That's pretty bad. Oh well. I understand, but still make myself show up. Of course, I'm not sure why... I still sit with and talk to the same group of people I always did and still do! Lol. I wish if made myself talk to everyone. Guess I'm still shy when it comes to that! It was good to see everyone and I guess I did talk to some that I don't see all the time. But, they are still the ones I talk to on facebook, so I feel like I'm still in touch. Some people had already left, but we did get a picture before everyone did.

No comments:
Post a Comment