Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Camping at Cave Run
Last weekend we went camping at Cave Run Lake. Our friends, the Rasner's and a couple of their friends came too. Friday night was typical as in getting set up and then just hanging out around the fire. Sat. morning David and I made breakfast. Everyone ate and then we went for a hike. We were at Twin Knobs camp ground and the closest trail to our site was to one if the knobs. The hike was 2.5 miles. I was so proud of my boys! They did so good! Not much whining or crying and even Kodah walked most if it! After that we hung out and had lunch. Then we all tries to take naps. It was pretty hot out, so the tents were to hot for the others. However, David, Kodah, and I did take a nap in our nice ac camper! We do love our camper!! Ay and Ry just played with my phone in their bed. Later we got up and then went for a swim at the lake. Back and then dinner and more hanging out by the fire. Sunday morning we woke up and packed up. We had big plans to do some thugs around the house, but when Kodah took a nap, so did David and I! Lol. I'm normally not a napper. Oh well. We had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment