Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Kings Island
Last weekend we made our first summer trip with the kids to KI. I have very good memories from all my trips going there. Mom and Dad use to take us, every school trip, cheerleading trip, church trip. And then all the Lexmark days as an adult! I have always loved to go!! We invited Darin and Heather and family to go too. They live only about 15 minutes from there now, but they hadn't gone yet. So we made a plan to hit the water park with all the kids (7) for the first half of the day. We all loved the water park!! D and D took the bigger kids (Ay, Ry, Jor, and Lo) to ride some of the bigger slides. H and I stayed on the smaller slides with the smaller kids (kodah , Meg, and Zan). There was plenty to do. Lots of different areas! After that we went to the park so that the smaller kids could ride a few rides before we went back to the house for a break. Then we headed back to eat dinner around 5 and Heather and I went to pick up a babysitter!!!! We left the smaller kids with the sitter and headed back to the park. Again, D and D Took J and Lo to ride the bigger rides. H and I took Ay and Ry. As I expected, Ry loved the roller coaster. Ay, not so much. He didn't want to ride it, but I made him. Lol. I think he had fun, but he is just my chicken, just like me! We stayed until after the fireworks, about 10:30. I've not made it that late in a long time!! And only did this trip because we got to go home for a couple hours! Lol. The kids were worn out!!!! And so were we! Heather and I did get to ride the Vortex coaster before we left. It was lots of fun. Hopefully we can do this again next year! I didn't take my phone in so I didn't get any pictures. Heather had hers. This is while we were in line to get on the Vortex!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment