This is the coolest thing! The boys are napping. I was bored. I remember seeing this virtual makeover in a magazine I got from someone selling Mary Kay. So, I went to the site. As you can see in my before pictures... I have my hair pulled back. And no makeup. As a matter of fact, I haven't even washed my face yet today! I got to pick out makeup and hair color (and even put high and low lights in it) and hair style. And here are a few of the finished products! I just think it is so cool that it really looks like I have on makeup! I went with darker hair. I keep wanting to do something crazy and different, but I'm just not brave enough. I sometimes think I want bangs. They are hard to deal with though. I'd love to go short, but by the looks of these pics, that's probably not a good idea! The dark hair I kind of like though! Who knows... If anyone is reading this blog, let me know what you think! LOL! I may keep playing with these and post more later!


3 comments:
I LOVE the second one!!! super cute! :) I'm soo going to go do this!
Did you know the stinson's have a blog??? she did the make over also, you should check it out if you haven't.
http://stinsonfam.blogspot.com/
she looks good.!!!
Post a Comment