Friday, September 19, 2008

OOPS!

I have to give D a hard time! So, when we got home today we decided to go out to eat. David took both of the boys out to put them back in the car (which explains what I'm getting ready to tell!). We drive down the road and get to the stop light before pulling out onto the bypass. I was talking to the boys and turned around and saw R on his knees facing the back of the car seat!!!!! He wasn't buckled in! LOL! I leaned over the seat and got him buckled in. We went to eat and R was a mess! OUT OF CONTROL! He would not sit down. Would not eat. I don't know what his deal was. Poor A just sat there feeding his face. I had to take R out of the restaurant while A finished eating.

1 comment:

Hmachine said...

LOL. D does that ALL the time with out kids. I was always glad when they got old enough to buckle themselves. the worst was when the kids were buckeled in, but he car seat wasn't and they tipped over in the car seat while we turned a corner. . . We found out that our car seats work though. :)