I did it! Yesterday at the gym I ran 4 miles in 40 minutes!!!! I walked my first minute @ 3.5, then ran 9 minutes @ 5.8, 5 minutes @ 5.9, 5 minutes @ 6.0, 5 minutes @ 6.1, 5 minutes @ 6.2, 8 minutes @ 6.3, 2 minutes @ 6.4, and one minute @ 6.5!!!!!! I still can not believe that I ran 4 miles. Just to say it sounds so weird. I am very proud of myself. Running has been one of my biggest accomplishments. It was so hard for me in the beginning.
3 comments:
That's incredible! Good job!!
Thanks!! I re-read my blog and somehow I have an extra minute in there! So, I guess I don't remember my times at certain speeds exactly, but it was close to that! But, it was only 40 minutes and I did make it 4 miles!!
yippee . Good job. :)
Post a Comment