A couple of weeks ago our sitter was talking about how she puts A and R in time out. She said they hate it, but that it works pretty good. So, we thought we'd give it a try. Most of the time
just mentioning "time out" works. But, one day last weekend, D actually picked a corner between the wall and the couch and put R in "time out". He sat there for about 1 minute, said he was sorry and that was that. Well, now..... every time we mention time out to him or even when it's A that is getting in trouble, R goes and sits in the corner. And, he has this serious face like he's really in trouble. We can't help but laugh at him. I usually have to tell him to get up and that he's not in trouble and A is. It is the cutest thing ever!! A doesn't like time out and I don't think he gets it. But, R does... I just don't know that he minds it. I talked to the sitter on the phone last night and was telling her how well she had R trained. Well, ,she told me that R screams at her and is so mad when she puts him in time out and that he has never sat in it voluntarily. So, go figure. 
1 comment:
I love it. R reminds me of L sooooooo much. Sometimes I threaten L and then he says that that is what he wants. . totally ruins the threat. arggh. smart boys. :) handsome A. I can't imagine him doing anything wrong. :)
Post a Comment