First date... well, actually it was the second, but D didn't take any pics of the first one and I wasn't home! B picked up the boys for their first date on the cuddle sac. A didn't think B had mastered her driving skills and chose to just hang out and watch. R on the other hand was happy to ride around with such a pretty girl! We were having flashes of the future!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Playing with food, First date
For some reason A likes to eat his food without his hands sometimes. I don't know where he has seen this, unless he's trying to be like Zoey. He's pretty funny though. Also, they think it's so much fun to dump their plates and then one by one put the food back on the plate. It seems to entertain them. Luckily we've not had any big messes! The other day at the table, R heard Barney start singing "I love you, you love me". When I tell him that I love him, he usually gives me a kiss. So, when the song came on, he leaned over to kiss me. Then he leaned down and kissed his plate. So cute! Here's some pictures of them playing while eating!
YUM!
Chicken nuggets! My fav!
This is fun!
One, Two, Three, Four....
Between putting them back on the plate and dumping them, one gets eaten!
I'm happy to just watch!
Can you see the fear on R's face! She's not using any hands!
Flashes to the future! I'm sure A will be trying to keep these two out of trouble all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment